How Can I Create a USA Account to Use Your Cards?
In order to redeem any of our various game cards, you will need to create an account with the game or store the game card is affiliated with. Game and Store Accounts give you a digital wallet in which to keep the funds received from redeeming gift cards. Each type of game card has its own specific account for you to use while you play, or purchase from that store.
Setting up an account is usually a simple process that takes no more than a few minutes of your time. The list of information you will need on hand to create any one of these accounts is listed below.
- Your first and last name
- Your desired username, or gamer tag
- A valid email address to respond to verification or activation email messages
- A secure password to use to sign in to your account.
Some of our products may require a USA region account in order to redeem the cards if you live outside of the United States. You may need to create a new game or store account for the USA region. For most stores using this address rubric works for switching your account region:
- Enter a USA address (this does not need to be incredibly specific)
- Street Address 1: 123 Main Street (Be as creative as you wish)
- City: Redmond
- State: WA
- Zip Code: 98052
- Only the State, City, and Zip Code need to be valid locations
If you need additional assistance changing your account region to USA, please feel free to contact our support staff.